Thursday

IT'S DIFFERENT OUT HERE

Tiffiny put me out front today in the lavender. I'm not sure that I like it out here as much although it does smell sweet. I miss the wind chimes. I will talk to Tiffiny about get some for out here in front. She did a lot of work cleaning up the entrance. The front does need a lot of attention. I have some good ideas which I will pass on.






A black cat was eyeing me earlier and not too pleasantly either. He had better not pee on me or the flowers or he will be in big trouble. I am here to report on any damage done and to make recommendations.
Tiffiny did bring him up to me, nose to nose. It made me shiver to have him so close. I must admit that I liked how he smelled.
All living things thrill me and cause my metal to shimmer.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Tiffany :) Hope all is well. Sorry about the Picasa mix up. Looks like good recovery to me Thank God :) Love this garden spot blog...especially enjoy your perrenials. The yellow alysum is beautiful as well as the Josephy coat (my son's name being Joseph:) and your climbing red roses are gorgeous. I can almost smell the Lavendar a favorite of ours, also. You've worked very hard and it's paid off. Oh, yes your cat statue is a dear reminder I was given a rock with my baby boy's Dusty's name on it. He was my sweetheart and I also miss him so.
    Always a joy to visit your garden blog...Let me know when you read this, okay...always, ana&andy:P

    ReplyDelete