Wednesday

SPRING IS SPRUNG

Tiffiny went into the garden today. It needs a lot of work. I am new at this and think that it looks good. It's all green, smells sweet and is full of new color, but Tiffiny was still grumbling a lot. She put out snail bait that the snails like to eat. It's sweet of her to feed the snails



The yellow Chain Tree blossoms are beginning to bud.

Tiffiny planted primroses in a pot for the front by the door.

I think that we should post pictures to share, but Tiffiny says that she hasn't learned how to do that yet and is dancing as fast as she can. I don't see her dancing, but she does seem happy out here when she's just loving the flowers and not frowning at the green where she doesn't want it and when she feeds the other snails. Without pictures I am afraid that my garden of words just looks a little boring.

Wait! A breeze just came by and tickled my self and rang the wind chimes. Can you feel them twinkle? Aren't they lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Hello....Been a while allergies kept me sick :(
    Love this great blog! Wow, I'm excited for you, it's really pretty. love the blue-hue and the egde is really nice, too. My son & wife have a veggie garden and chamomile, it smells really sweet. Will try to keep posted with your update. Thank you for putting Out Front Porch as a link....looks good :) Appreciate you Have a great day. lol ana & andy...P.s. We're related to a Dog & his chickens...inlaws & members of church of Christ....Adios amiga, Ana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again, Tiffany your garden looks great. Being a native New Yorker I never had a garden growing up. Lived in New England and everyone had one. Worked full time and didn't learn how :(
    Now I just get potted flowering plants ex: Ivy; Jade; Geranium.
    Love your idea of 'Potted Perennials'on your front enterance, any kind I should try in Ferndale area??? I'm new at all this you advice would really help:) lol, Ana & Andy

    ReplyDelete